Friday, May 12, 2006

So 1L is over

Well, all exams are done, and there is nothing to do but to sit and wait as the grades trickle in. All in all I think that if I took the entire amount of time that I studied in my whole life it wouldnt add up to the amount of time I studied for finals over the past two weeks. If I dont succeed its not because I didnt give it everything I could. Now my attention turns to pressing the flesh in the courthouse and doing a good job for my judge. I hope this leads me to a paying gig next summer, hopefully with the prosecutors office. For the next two weeks however, law is going to be the last thing on the list. I am going to slowly start working my way down my honeydo list that has accumulated over the past year, starting with fixing the toilet and organizing my garage. I also have to start working on getting my handicap back down to a semi respectable level. I'm looking forward to reading some books completely unrelated to the law and getting reengergized next semester which may quite possibly kill me. I am taking Criminal Procedure, Evidence, Trial Advocacy, Professional responsibility, and Constitutional law. But that is a ways away and for today Im just going to enjoy the nothingness.

5 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger your said...

phentermine nice :)

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Sally said...

earn money - tramadol cool blog :)

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Sally said...

earn money - health insurance - debt consolidation - tramadol cool blog :)

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger Sally said...

Buy Phentermine and Valium online. Lowest Price. Phentermine - Valium

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Sally said...

Buy Phentermine and Valium online. Lowest Price. Phentermine - Valium

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home